- Duration: 2 hours
Synopsis of Risk Assessments
Today’s climate at home or the workplace, there are risks involved. Within the workplace, it’s extremely important for any employer to safeguard their employees and the organization from risks. We do this by carrying out those assessments that highlight dangers to us and give us actions to minimize these. In this course, you will learn the basics of carrying out a risk assessment and gain an understanding.
Module 1: Introduction
- An Introduction to Risk Assessments
- Why should you carry out those assessments?
- Who should your risk assessment cover?
- What should I record?
Module 2: Carrying out
- Carrying out a Risk Assessment
- Identifying Hazards at the workplace
- Identifying Risks in the Workplace
- Who is at risk?
- Evaluating the Risk
- Quantifying the risks
- Risk Rating
Module 3: Hierarchy of Control
- Monitoring and Reviewing
- Hierarchy of Control
- Undertaking Risk Assessments
- Cost to the business
- Employees’ responsibilities
- Did you know?
Module 1 - Introduction to Risk Assessments
Module 2 - Carrying out Risk Assessments
Module 3 - Hierarchy of Control